Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday


A dreary overcast Monday. Another cup of coffee and I'll feel like being active. Really. Really, really active. Really.

The Lone Tree Show didn't get me any ribbons or sales. While looking for "bin work", I did find this photograph I took at the Denver Zoo a year or two ago. When I came home Rowan was upset about his score on a computer bowling game. "I got zero points!" I told him I got zero points too. After we sat together for a few minutes we got Kai and went outside to practice bike riding.

Post-post note. Silly Picasa localhosted my link rather than uploading to blogspot. I wish the Publish button was consistent.