Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Content Kai

Kai has had an exceptional week. He's successfully undertaken some major self-improvement tasks. He even received a certificate from his teacher, "Most Improved Behavior" at the end of the week. I'm not exactly sure what spurred it on, but I'm certainly glad for it and he seems happy about it as well. Sometimes I think his biggest struggle is for the rest of his attributes to catch up with his great cleverness.

His schoolwork was at it's usual high level, so he received four other acknowledgements as well. He told me that he felt like he'd cheated on the bonus question of his spelling test: spelling the phrase "boiling point". I asked him why and he said that he had seen and remembered the phrase from a book he'd read rather than purposefully studying it. Isn't that a funny thing?

On a completely different subject, he's wearing his own tie-dyed creation that I alternately call "The Eye of Sauron" and "The Bullseye".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: