Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boom Bam Swishhhh Wow














This year like last, we blew stuff; however this year we went to see a professional show. I think it was the first time for the kids to see the large pyrotechnics up close. These photographs are from the Highlands Ranch show held at Town Center.

Jasmine was much less afraid of the explosions' noise, though I can't say she really liked it. No crying or anxiety. I think the bright lights made up for any discomfort.

Kai and Rowan really just wanted to stay home and blow our own stuff up, but I finally convinced them to go. Once the big booms got started they were glad they'd come.

I wish Kai had been sitting close to us, I could have gotten his reaction too. I think he scootched closer to the action. When the show ended he came back breathless and wow'ed.


No comments: