Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Snoozers

 
So far, our main problem is one that Kai shared at the same age: Li Mei never wants to go to sleep. She'll go until she collapses quietly on the floor. I guess she's also like her Mom that way.

If you haven't heard Sandra Boynton's music you need too. Philadelphia Chickens is one of my all-time favorite albums -- and it would be even if I didn't have kids. :) Check out this blog entry appropriate song:
"Snoozers" by the Bacon Brothers  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... what a precious photo!


~ Merino (orangefronkey)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks like a porcelain doll in this photo! I found your site when I was looking for info on Golden Gate Canyon State Park... and then I had to stop and read your entire blog! Awesome blogging, and you've inspired me to take more photos of my own children.

~ PJS

Hypatia said...

Thanks Merino! I was worried it was a little too sweet if you know what I mean.

Cool PJS! I don't even know if my family has read the whole thing. ;)

I love that park so I'm happy to be associated with it through search engines.

Kids are such fun subjects, and the pictures make most everyone smile. The big bonus -- many fewer prints and updates needed for the grandparents!