Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sliding

See the tiny figure in pink? That's Kai and Rowan's new friend Christine (7), she's the easiest to spot. Above her is Rowan and below her is Kai. The two kids above them are Ben (6) and Johnny (4), Christine's two little brothers. The adult figure above them is Christine's grandmother. I thought I was brave to bring my kids camping, but she and her husband brought six children (the three other kids are 14, 12 and 12) down from Centennial for Spring Break.

This was the kiddie dune the first and the smallest. It was still tough to get up, nearly impossible for me with my camera bag and Mei in backpack.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: