Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Jump!

At first Jasmine hadn't thought about walking on the log, then she saw Kai doing it. So she wanted to stand, holding someone's hand. After a couple tries she could handle that pretty well, then she decided it was time to jump. I think it took three or four hand holding jumps before she was ready to climb up and jump off by herself. I was pretty impressed, since she can't see most of it. Jasmine has an awesome spacial memory.

 
 

 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Josh Gentry said...

Love the action shots.

Hypatia said...

Thanks! We kept cheering her on till I got all the shots I wanted. It kinda worries me that she'll do nearly anything for applause. :)

Jerry in Tampa said...

GREAT series Rachel! Action and stationary shots - awesome! Wonderful tones and details in each one!

Jerry in Tampa

Hypatia said...

Thanks Jerry! I seem to have trouble with tones, but it helps a lot when the day is overcast like this one was. It was sprinkling both before and after our walk.

I love taking action shots, but it seems to require a sort of premonition skill that I'm still developing. Currently, I just look for patterns and predict behavior off of previous examples... aggh, I take photos like a mathematician!

Patterns, it's all patterns!