Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Awwwww, Zebra Butts!



Last Saturday the weather was beautiful and we went to the zoo. I should have known something was wrong when I saw, in a steady stream, people walking to the zoo from many blocks away. It was free day. UGH! Just finding a bathroom without a mile long line is a nightmare on free days. Crowds really stress me out in general, but my kids have all inherited my tendency to absent-mindedly wander around. Cat herding on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.




We did meet a beautiful little girl, J_____, and her mom when they spotted Jazz's cane. It turns out J_____ has monocular vision and we had many vision stories to exchange. We were seperated in the crowds a little while later, but if you're out there, drop me a line. Hope to see you at Anchor Center!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: