Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sugar Weasel Number Two

You might be wondering what a sugar weasel is. If you have kids and you've dealt with them after Halloween, you might not be wondering at all. Our kids had their candy confiscated after 24 hours because they were absolutely insane... not just the average insane that we've grown used to, but full-body mood swings with hyper-roller coaster kinetics.

Here's Rowan with his hair combed. It's a hard situation to document. Gads, he looks so grown up already.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt Dick said...

I'd never heard the term, but having post-Halloween children it didn't take me but a moment to parse.

jhfrq

Hypatia said...

Successful phrase creation! 2 pts for me. (Unless we found out that someone coined it first, then we'll hide the evidence and still give me points. ;)

I think we've found that more than a piece or two of candy a day is just asking for sugar weaselishness.

It did make me think about Rowan's diet again and it seems to be mainly fruit. I've been going for an added 8 oz glass of soymilk, which he seems to be getting used to. It brings up his number of protein sources to four: soymilk, bacon, chicken, and ground turkey.