Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crime Scene

I should probably be more disturbed than amused, but I'm not.

I found this the other day while cleaning up. It's a fast food kids' meal Sponge Bob Squarepants toy. I believe his dead body has been respectfully covered by a napkin, but the gory "blood" has leaked through. Apparently it wasn't a theft gone wrong, note the Chuck E Cheese tickets left behind.

I never got a clear answer....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you need some crime scene cleanup services you can follow the link in my name. :)

Hypatia said...

Generally I delete business links left in the comments, but this is pretty funny.