Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ninja Prada Shoe Thief

Ayi Cindy ('ayi' means 'auntie' in Mandarin) came to visit with Jasmine the other day. Two years ago, she came to China with us to get Jasmine and they still have a special bond. Miss Mei immediately asked Cindy to take off her shoes when she arrived. It's a common habit around here to keep the carpet nice, so Cindy slipped out of her heels. It quickly became apparent that there were ulterior motives.

Despite the general cleverness, it was a slow getaway.












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jerry in Tampa said...

Awesome captures here Rachel!!! Excellent timing and each one turned out great!

Jerry in Tampa

Hypatia said...

Thanks! I wish I had better lighting though, it was a "grab the camera fast!" series. But I was happy I got it. I think kids are really funny. I guess it's not right to say you have them to amuse you. ;)