Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Merely Breezy Day


This was our one non-exfoliating day at the dunes. I still had to weight down our shade tent to keep it from flying away. It was a great day to be out, the creek was running and the boys took their sled up the dunes for a few hours of speed freak fun. My only regret is that it was the only day with mild enough wind that we could fly kites and I left them in the car. Ugh.






I stayed at the bottom of the dunes with Jazz. It's a bit too hard to take her up and she was mostly interested in the water anyway.

She wore her full body UV blocking suit that day and I can proudly say she came home with no sun burns at all. She was the only one of us. Each of the boys had a slight burns on the face from missing spots. I got a mild burn on the back of my neck. Goofy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: