Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finger Painting

Jasmine loves to check out women's nail polish. Sometimes she'll check to see if they have matching toe nails. I'm not much of a girly-girl. (Okay, that's a bit of an understatement because when I wear a dress or make-up, I feel like I'm in drag.) But if she's into it, s'okay by me -- as long as she keeps playing pirates and bug hunt with us. :) I've done her nails with bright blue, silver glitter and a fairly traditional dark pink. The boys have been following suit. I guess I'm the odd one out.

This time when I got out her paints and she decided to do her own manicure... and pedicure.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: