Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pouring Water

 
Jasmine loves baths, especially the flowing water. Rowan's holding a funnel for Li Mei; in fact he held it probably more than twenty times. The boys love taking baths with her especially to splash and wash her back. She's finally getting used to water poured on her head when I wash her hair. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you have a beautiful family, nices shots

Orange Fronkey said...

Hey...!

I'm glad that everything went well for you.

Jasmine is an absolute cutie pie! She's lucky to have a loving family and you are lucky to have her!!!

The daycare I work at has several chinese cutie pies who were adopted... Everytime I see them, I get the desire to adopt one too. Maybe someday... :)

Hypatia said...

Thanks, Julio, I think I really am very lucky! Good to hear from you again. Sorry I'm such a bum!

Hey Orange! Yes we're all very, very lucky and happy! I'm not even sure when the idea came into our heads to adopt, but once it did, it really stuck in there.