Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Re-Blog July 28

 
This picture was taken at San Francisco Airport and shows Cindy wrapping up loose ends before international calling fees are the norm. I made my own phone call to Fazoli's:

Fazoli's Staff Member: Hi Fazoli's, how can I help you?
Me: Hi, we were at your restaurant last night and I think I left something. Did you happen to find a black purse?
FSM: Yes, we did. I can put it up here by the register for you to pick up if you like...
Me: Thank goodness, but actually, I'm in San Francisco right now, on my way to China.
FSM: Man, that sucks!
Me: Perfect time to lose a purse, yes.
FSM: I can put it in the safe till...
Me: August 12th?
FSM: Will do. That really sucks. Have a good trip!

Other things we left behind: Cindy's cell phone charger and both of our downloading cables to move photos from our cameras to our computers. Happily, none of it mattered much. The only thing I really missed in my purse was my digital voice recorder and my ATM card for Guangzhou. We bought a multimedia card reader to share at a camera store in Beijing for $200 RMD (about $26 US). Cindy made do with instant messaging and email.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: